We are Brisbane’s leading Real Estate Drone operators. Drone video and still photography gives the viewer a unique perspective and context of a property listing. Whether it’s proximity to lifestyle options or a “birds’ eye” view of a property, drone video can help buyers realise the potential of a property and will give any property video that ‘wow’ factor.
So bring your property to life with a RealScope Drone Video and/or stills, tailor made to engage your potential buyer and future buyers on every level and put you above your competition!
- Encompassing high aerial shots with map style views showcasing the entire property and land is a strong selling point.
- Medium aerial shots that capture all angles of the home, it’s layout, features, and property line help the customer visualise the property.
- Low elevated shots that give a unique and slightly raised angle of the property that typical property photography cannot. Higher than a traditional elevated (pole) shot help capture unique features.
- Showcasing the neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities will help with the sale of the property.
- Use the elevated shot to outline then property site and dimensions making it easier for potential buyers to see how large the block is. This is very helpful if the potential buyers are considering renovations or knock down rebuild.
- Elevated drone photography can show subdivisions of current block.
- RealScope includes various points of interest in the agency colours and boundary markings at no extra charge on drone images. Keeping your branding and images unique to your agency.
- Drone photography and video is an excellent way to show blocks of land and acreage properties that normal ground level photography cannot capture and display to its fullest potential.
- RealScope drones have the capacity to show potential views for developers. Our drones are equipped with tools that provide height measurements to accurately represent these views from each floor of the potential development.